[Loch-Ruadh] Me home

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 04:47:20 PST 2003

I don't see that they have responded so I'll respond for them.  Conor and
Ceara arrived home safely Sunday night about 8:30 pm.  Ceara looked a little
worse for the wear with a sore left leg (probably some muscle strain) and
she looked like she might be coming down with a cold yesterday but I hear
her getting ready for work so she must be better.

Sean