[Loch-Ruadh] Canton

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 25 08:00:36 PST 2003

Greetings!
Although I am not able to attend this year, I can
answer some of your questions.

Please note that this year's Springfaire is NOT at
Canton. It will be held at Tanglewood Forest near
Corsicana, TX. Many of the Loch Ruadh people attending
that event will be "day-tripping," rather than camping.

You will need to bring drinking water as well as food.
Because the roads are narrow, there is a parking lot
area. You might consider taking a rake to help clear
your tent site and a pair of loppers, just in case.

For more information on the site, the event, and
directions, visit the Springfaire website at
http://www.elfsea.net/sf/

Have fun! Take lots of pictures.

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood