[Loch-Ruadh] My Email Is Working Again

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Mar 26 13:11:34 PST 2003

Amber and I were kitten-sitting for my daughter while she and her finance
went to New Braunfels for a couple of days.  Believe it or not, it was much
more fun watching kittens chase each other around than going to a meeting
would have been.  :)

Padraig

Bicé wrote:

OK, we'll buy that for the email, but what is your excuse for Monday night?
We missed you.  With you and Dana both not there, we wasted a lot of good
time trying to decide which one to talk about! Finally just decided to
divide it
equally, so we will tell you both later, what we volunteered you for.

Bicé