[Loch-Ruadh] Brokenaxe fighterpractices

john a terricbrokenaxe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 22:33:42 PST 2003

we are pleased to say that starting next tuesday we will be holding fighter practices at zboas park every tuesday evening starting roughly around 6pm the park now has some great flood lights so we can continue into the darkness.we welcome all who would like to come and practice or just visit .

                                                                Terric Brokenaxe

                                                                Chieftan of House Brokenaxe

                                                                Graceful Guzzler of Loch Ruadh