[Loch-Ruadh] From my Mom....

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 16:38:55 PST 2003

> America, WAKE UP!

Thank you Caerell! As sad as it is, it's true, we as Americans have been
hitting the snooze button way too long. We keep giving the Iraq's second
chances over and over again, and all that happens is more devistation to us.
It's about time that we're at war with Saudi Arabia, and Iraq. we should of
been some time ago.

I'm not saying that I like war, no one does, however we can't keep sitting
back and watch as our people keep getting terrorized over and over again. I
don't support everything the President does, however he's made the decision
finally to go to war with them, and I back him up 100%.

ili

Praying for our troops.