[Loch-Ruadh] Brokenaxe fighterpractices

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 22:43:37 PST 2003

Ok..I now remember the story.  I missed that party.  To the extent of
spilling a drop...well that's true alcohol abuse :)  I see I still have lots
to learn.  If things work out for next weekend and I don't have to work, I
may come out to Springfaire after all and join your crew if that's ok.
Mundane committments and work have kept me from going to SCA events lately
and I'm not sure I want to wait til Padraig's wake for my next event.

Sean