[Loch-Ruadh] Important Info for Loch Ruadh

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 11:21:20 PST 2003

We would like to be there but we may be a little late. We are celebrating
our daughter moving out of our house, by giving her a house warming. We
really don't want to stay over there with all of her friends so we are
leaving early. Hopefully we won't be too late for the meeting.

Terry Varner
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape