[Loch-Ruadh] Direction To Gulf "HELP"

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:52:58 PST 2003

If you get a map and go East on I-20 thru Shreveport and then thru Vicksburg
and Jackson, MS, you then head South(S.E.)toward Hattiesburg,MS and then
really South to Lumberton, MS.  I think you end up on I-59 South.
I have been so many times that the truck just knows the way.
Gwenllian

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!