[Loch-Ruadh] shhhhhh!

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 03:51:56 PST 2003

I would have liked to have gone off to the war too, but I have been in limbo
with this job for 2 months now.  I also spent this weekend fighting a cold
and not getting much sleep because of it.  So having no one around because
of that was kind of a blessing.  It has been soooooo quiet over here.  I
have a couple of things that I would like to get done as well, but they
might have to wait until the weekend rolls around.

I did hear from Aingeal saturday night and sunday morning.  From what I
heard, the war trailer had 2 flats on the way down.

Which got me to thinking about something.  Why is it that most trailers that
you see have very worn tires on them?  I know that the trailers my dad has
when I was growing up always got the hand-me-down tires.  True, you dont
pull a trailer around with you as much as you would drive your vehicle.  But
at the same time, having balding and splitting tires is only going to cause
problems on long trips.  i.e. Sluggy's blowout on the way back from Canton,
now the 2 flats to war, etc.  Just my little observation.

Its time to get ready for work.

Eirik