[Loch-Ruadh] Persona Work Day

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sat Mar 15 07:04:09 PST 2003

Well while everyone is having fun researching persona's I will be in the
mid-cities with my oldest daughter who will be competing in a band
contest. Cross your fingers and pray she does well, and pray my ears
will withstand the days honking and squeaking! <Grin>

Magdalea

(who's wondering how NEXT year her hearing will be... oldest kiddo plays
French horn, middle kiddo plays clarinet, and next year the youngest
will be playing the tuba!)

---