[Loch-Ruadh] Persona Work Day

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Mar 15 23:08:59 PST 2003

At 10:04 PM 3/15/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>I'm not sure I'm ready to envision Bice' as part of the Inquisition (my real
>thoughts have been deleted here).  And I've probably heard more than I need
>to ;)
>
>Sean
>
>luv ya sis :)
>

>BTW, I  haven't received any letters yet!  I may have to whip a few people?

I should have known someone would look at my words differently......and I
should have known it would be you since you are still here.<G>  The funny
thing is (are you ready for this)  I have a bull whip hanging on the mirror in
this room.  My son left it here and I have just never taken it to his house.
Maybe I have found a use for it after all this time!  I'll let you know what
develops. <G>

Bicé