[Loch-Ruadh] Trailer is unloaded - pick up your stuff

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:14:46 PST 2003

The green can for waste water can be kept by the canton.  Maybe I can get it
painted before next year, in canton colors.  The second 96qt cooler is mine
and, if I don't make it to bardic tomorrow night, I hope Dana can keep it
for a few days for me.  Also, I had loaned Daniel a nested set of S.S. stock
pots with glass lids.  I don't know if they even went to war, but I need
them back also.

Thanks, again, for the tasty, HOT meals.

VIVAT to all for a good war.

Gwenllian

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!