[Loch-Ruadh] Canton

john a terricbrokenaxe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 21:13:27 PST 2003

  Greetings

There are a contingence from House Brokenaxe that are going and camping and you are more than welcome to camp with us if you would like.we do not have any meals planed for this event so everybody is bringing there own food .but we are always happy to corupt er I mean induct new people in the canton to camping with vikings;0

                                                                              Ld. Terric Brokenaxe

                                                                            Chieftan House Brokenaxe

                                                                          Graceful Guzzler of Loch Ruadh

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!