[Loch-Ruadh] My Email Is Working Again

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Mar 28 21:30:57 PST 2003

Cats keep you young.
Children make you age.

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-admin at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Julie Self
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 6:36 PM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] My Email Is Working Again

Two days ago, I discovered a batch of new kittens in my shed.  They
don't even have their eyes open!  The momma belongs to the woman next
door and the momma cat got into the shed through the window which the
cat owner's son broke by throwing mud balls at it.  Nice neighbors, huh?
Anyhow, the kittens are adorable!!!!!!!

Julie
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!