[Loch-Ruadh] Brokenaxe fighterpractices

john a terricbrokenaxe at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 13:56:51 PST 2003

 Of course you are welcome to camp with us . hope to see you there.
                                                Terric
 Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:Ok..I now remember the story. I missed that party. To the extent of
spilling a drop...well that's true alcohol abuse :) I see I still have lots
to learn. If things work out for next weekend and I don't have to work, I
may come out to Springfaire after all and join your crew if that's ok.
Mundane committments and work have kept me from going to SCA events lately
and I'm not sure I want to wait til Padraig's wake for my next event.

Sean