[Loch-Ruadh] Re: wake work weekend at Polydore's

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 13:14:59 PDT 2003

At this point in time I would gladly trade places with
you Milord Alaric, my simple tooth extraction this
morning turned into a full on root canal, rebuild and
temporary crown. If anyone has the plate number of the
truck that hit me in the face this morning please hunt
them down and beat them with sticks.

Katheryn The Pained