[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Coordinator's List

padraig_ruad@irishbard.com padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon May 5 13:01:01 PDT 2003

Below is the list of people who have volunteered to coordinate jobs and activities for Lughnasad.  As we have some Autocrats-in-Training, I have divided up responsibility for overseeing the activities into groups; I’d like each Autocrat-in-Training to check with each coordinator in their group to make sure that everything is on track and that everyone has everything they need to do their jobs.  Please let me know about any problems as soon as possible so we can get them resolved quickly.

I don’t make a note of who was going to check with the DFT folk about running the Thrown Weapons activity – has this been done?

Bice, was it you that was going to get in touch with Hakim and Zahara about running the Hafla?

Unless there are any immediate questions, we’ll go over all of this further at the planning meeting on the 12th.

In Service,
Padraig
Autocrat, Lughnasad A.S. XXXVIII

Lughnasad Coordinator’s List

Autocrat:  Padraig
	Set Up – Aingeal
        Tear Down – Robartach
        Titled Bard – Padraig
        Children’s Bardic – Elanor and Antigonus
        Baronial Liaison – Dana
	Coffee and Tea – Dana

Autocrat-in-Training:  Fiona
	Gate – Fiona