[Loch-Ruadh] Cancellation of the Official fighter practice at the wake

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu May 8 17:36:28 PDT 2003

Greetings

To start with:
Padraig, I am sorry I didn't consult with you about calling a Fighter Practice for the Wake.  I should have checked with you and asked if it woulf be would be all right to hold a FP.

Therefore since I have caused a stir with the Berr Pit and FP.  There will be no official Fighter Practice this Saturday at the Wake.  Any chivalric fighting at the Wake will be strictly voluntary, unofficial and only if someone wants to indulge.  I will be bringing my armor and hope to do a little fighting in between bouts of helping set up for the Wake.

Alaric Morganygg
Knight Marshal

The