[Loch-Ruadh] Wake-Feast

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 8 18:02:06 PDT 2003

I have here, Pork roast,  and leg of lamb what we intend to cook in the
smoker, Also a brisket maranading in BBQ sauce, to be slow cooked.

Someone was supposed to supply a turkey, which we wished to do in the
smoker, too. Takes all day, so we would need this out at the house,
thawed in the morning. I don;t rememebr who this was, so we shall see
what we shall see about this.

We also intend to have iced tea, ice water, and lemonaid available.

Polydore