[Loch-Ruadh] After the Wake...

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 12 14:49:51 PDT 2003

I will have to add my thinks to all those padraig mentioned, plus a
couple more...
Padraig, for being so gracefully dead and not even smelling like it!
To those who came out previously to prepare the place.
And those who stayed over and came back out to help pick up and clean up!
And also to those who contributed towards the portacastle expense.
I am not going to start naming names, as I am sure to forget someone,
but you all were very much appreciated!
Polydore