[Loch-Ruadh] Contact for Lord Aradon of Falcon Rose

Raeadh`ani Raeadhani at netscape.net
Mon May 26 20:09:59 PDT 2003

Their cell phones got drowned in the mud over the weekend and probably aren't working.

your best bet is to email Tangwystl directly at her elfsea email address.

"Alaric and Fiona" <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:

>--
>Does anyone know ow I can get in touch wqith Aradon?  I've been callinbg hios and Lady Tangwystl's (spelling?) cell phones since yesterday.
>
>I have the use of a 16' trailer and am willig to go to Canotn and pick up his stuff and even haul it to Mineral Wells, but I Only have the trailer today (it's a loaner) and I am off today.
>
>If someone could get a message to him to Call Alaric Morganygg at 817-235-3572 I would appreciate it.
>
>In service
>
> Alaric
>--

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compaired to what lies within us. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Raeadh`ani - Queen of Rain
The Dragon that Ate Atlantis

Raeadh`ani Rae'Oren Kaeaja
Dragon Code: DC2.D Gf L3218.69m W T PhPaPwPlPt Skh,wl Cpu-- at Ccy!|Cag^,eCbl_
Bic/Bwa/Bwi/Bst/Bzz A+++ Nw Mv++ O H+ $ Fo+ R++ Ac++ J+ S U++ I# V++ Q E++
Df++

Wingsister to Jacel Starwanderer, Zephyra IceStorm, Shikha, Rethala and Daerkannon