[Loch-Ruadh] Demo this Friday

janesitton@earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Wed May 28 14:39:36 PDT 2003

I'm going to try to wheedle the afternoon off so that I can be there early, but as always, I MIGHT be able to.  If I make it, I'll bring my lute for display, and MIGHT bake something.  Logan will bring some hammers & other tools, along with various books on metalworking, Lord willin' and the crik don't rise.

Lady Gemma and Lord Egbert will also be there, and will be bringing weapons, chainmail, and perhaps herbs for display.

What is everyone bringing for snacks? Is anyone bringing to share?  I might bring homemade bread, if that's the case.

Madelina