[Loch-Ruadh] Demo this Friday

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Wed May 28 16:47:16 PDT 2003

Tegwared and I will be participating. I don't have much in the way of
crafted items to display, but plan to have tassles to work on while there. I
really enjoy making those things; fairly quick and easy with a ready
product.
Tegwared will probably bring his bow and accessories.
We're up for snacks to share... maybe fruit and hard cheeses?
We'll bring a small cooler for our drinks and chairs with covers. Do we need
to bring tables?
Guess we'll bring songbooks as well.

Caitrin ferch Rhys
Canton of Loch Ruadh