[Loch-Ruadh] S&I & Invitations

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri May 2 19:54:57 PDT 2003

Unto the Canton of Loch Ruadh:
Greetings!

I have been given the honor of doing a number of invitations for various events.  A few of these will be similar to charters, preprinted with the design and address to be filled in.  There will be many to do.

I set before the Canton an opportunity to assist in painting Lughnasad & Defender invitations.  I find it an honor to be able to do this for our Canton and Barony, and hope you would, too.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with chocolate!  The calibre of painters in our Canton is truly outstanding and I would love to have you participate.

Any help will greatly ease the mass of painting that must be done.  And anyone who wishes to host S&I night, please contact me immediately.  I have mundanities intruding at the moment and would like to see a little roomier location, if that kind gentle would mind volunteering.

Paints, brushes and chocolate provided.  I just ask you to bring a willing hand - or come for company!  I am opening this on the canton list so everyone may have an opportunity to discuss this.

As always, respectfully in service to the Dream

HL Asa Hrafnasdottir
Guildperson for the Canton's S&I

And always remember, it takes a village to raise a child but it takes a viking to raze a village.