[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Set up

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 08:21:28 PDT 2003

I will be taking off that Friday, and will arrive on site as early as I possibly can.  Does anyone know how early we will be allowed to start setting up?  I will probably drive myself so that Logan can get to the site whenever he wants, after loading the kitchen sink & etc.  If I don't have to wait on him to get ready, I can leave much earlier.

Madelina