[Loch-Ruadh] The Beerpit Tournament at the Wake

padraig_ruad at irishbard.com padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu May 8 10:39:17 PDT 2003

There has been some concern expressed about the Beerpit Tournament at the Wake this Saturday.

Please be assured, this is NOT part of the regular Fighter Practice.  It is not going to be done with rattan.  No one from Loch Ruadh has the slightest intention of violating Kingdom or Corporate Law, not to mention the safety issues involved

This is strictly a boffer tournament for adults, to be done with very soft weapons, for fun only, and not to be confused with Fighter Practice.

I apologize if anyone got the wrong impression about what this was all about.  I admit to being a crazy Irishman, but even I'm not crazy enough to get a bunch of fighters in armor, get them drunk, and have them lay on.  :-)

In Service,