[Loch-Ruadh] Items Needed for the Wake

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu May 8 15:14:15 PDT 2003

Padraig

I'll be bringing the Canton's 5 gallon cooler filled with Ice and Water (or
just Ice if your would prefer).  Also I have something that may servce as a
fire pit - it's a 2" thick ceramic flower pot base 3 ' in diameter (that is
3 feet not 3 inches) and some bricks to set it on.  If you think that will
serve I will bring that.

Alaric