[Loch-Ruadh] Items Needed for the Wake

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Fri May 9 07:34:35 PDT 2003

I do apologize - I certainly didn't mean to
be or sound tacky. There are some of us who
tend to volunteer and do and bring soooo much,
that we sometimes just don't have time to do
it all. I am more guilty of that than anyone.

polydore at worldnet.att.net wrote:

> She certainly got here early and did a lot of work last year, and they
> were both out here last weekend doing prep. work.
>
> Speaking of which,  I must give a big thank you to all who were here
> last week, and also to those who did workshop work a couple of weeks ago!!!
>
> Polydore

/EH
(Now, I'm going to pump myself full
of caffiene before I read or respond