[Loch-Ruadh] de Wake - food

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 16:46:28 PDT 2003

Bribes of foot rubs, mead, and amber have all worked in the past.  As for how to keep your lady in the dark, I fear it can't be done.  She is a woman, after all, and a keen one at that.  You're on your own there, buddy.  Your only hope is to mention that it is made with honey, which contains fructose, rather than with sugar, which is sucrose.

;) Madelina