[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Planning Meeting

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Tue May 13 09:01:55 PDT 2003

Actualy we need to do some MAJOR re-stocking. We are out of single dose
medications (tylenol, advil, sudefed, anti-acids, etc) which run about $12
each. My work can donate the basic bandages and ointments and gloves like
they ahve done in the past.

To restock with our "usual" assortment of over the counter items I would
say closer to $50-75 (keep in mind this is the first time in 3 years we
have had to restock the items so this is not a yearly recurring cost).

Magdalea