[Loch-Ruadh] Why not to drive a pregnant roller skate in the rain

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 10:12:19 PDT 2003

Will those that took pictures of my poor submarine/car please send them to
me so that I can print them out for the insurance adjuster. For those of you
who did not hear about it, at Waterlord during the heavy rain I tried to
exit the sight. Doing so cost me my new car. As I inched my front end into
the water the rushing current pulled us in. The car started to sink and
thankfully the rear bumper caught on a cement barrier and prevented the
entire car from submerging. Thanks to my house brothers and Erik Lee Wolf we
got out ok. The car is totaled and still in the Canton area. I would like to
thank everyone who helped us that night, I do not know what would have
happened if I didn't get the window down in time to yell for help.

Again thank you everyone,

Lord Kylan Ulfgierrson
Former War Chieftain of House Broken Axe
In service to the dream...