[Loch-Ruadh] DEMO

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed May 28 16:48:32 PDT 2003

WEATHERFOD DEMO!

Yep! Its less than 48 hours away everyone! The Race starts at 6pm so if
folks can get their before then (like 530?) that would be great so we
can get set up... if not then I will be there (as in 4pm) and will make
sure we have places blocked off etc. We will be on space #9. Thank you
in advance to everyone who has said they are coming out! This does a
couple things actually... First: It gets the SCA some excellent media
coverage; Second: it shows Weatherford and Parker County that we (the
SCA) support them and the American Cancer Society; and Third: gives us
all an excuse to get together and enjoy each others company again!

When: Friday May 30th (Friday AFTER warlord) starting at 6pm and going
until you can't keep your eyes open anymore (the American Cancer Society
relay goes from 6pm Friday till Saturday 7am)

Where: Weatherford Middle School on South Bowie (the Shirley Hall
Track).

How do you get there?: From Fort Worth take your favorite route to I-20
and go West into Weatherford, take exit 406 (will say Old Dennis Rd. and
South Bowie) and go North. The Jr High will be approx 1.5 miles and on
your right hand side of the street.