[Loch-Ruadh] wake work weekend at Polydore's

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 1 16:34:19 PDT 2003

Padraig mentioned 10am, which sounds good to me.  If you are coming in
the morning, you might want to bring something for lunch... later on in
the day, I will supply someething, perhaps Pizzas, for the crew.

An extra weedeater wouldn't hurt, nor would a hedge trimmer... the
bushes are in bad need of a haircut!

I should have most everything else - we can always run into town if we
find need of  cleaning chemicals.

Remember chairs, drinks, etc.

I will be here! (grin)

Polydore