[Loch-Ruadh] It's been a long time. Update on Mordie

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 21:44:39 PDT 2003

Well, he's doing just fine.. all is well, and soon he will be off the asprin
a day. Yeah!!

Congrats to Kylan for his AOA! Go Kylan!

We are most likely going to be able to go to Warlord! Wooo Hoo! If Bear...
uh.... Connor, has his way... (probably will seeing how I'm authorized and
all) I will be fighting in my first turnament.. (very nervious)... yeah.
However in order to do so... sigh... I have taken up... a second part time
job! .... (not so enthusiatic) yyyeeeaaahhhh.....  do to the freaking niff'n
bills the nice hospital sent us... (boooooooooo!)  They will be very happy
with the five dollar a month check I get to send to each and every single
one of them.. ;)

Oh and we are planning to go to the .. uh.. Padraig's wake, thanks to Gim
giving me the day off.. much Vivat to Gim!

Well, that pretty much updates us.. from the last time I wrote something on
the list. Hopefully if I can get any sleep, I'll be able to post more.

See Ya

ilishna
ili
or ili ili ili ishna.. hooo