[Loch-Ruadh] The Wake - food

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 06:23:34 PDT 2003

Loosely, there's no accounting for taste.  Or you can't argue with taste.  I also thought about one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I'm thinking of trying out my new checkboard cake pans and making a "black and tan" cake.  Or maybe white and green, in your honor, Padraig.  Maybe with some Bailey's or St. Brendan's in the icing?  Hmm...

Madelina