[Loch-Ruadh] Items Needed for the Wake

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu May 8 20:34:54 PDT 2003

Water and ice is fine.  Polydore has a cooler and I do as well, so we've got
iced tea and lemonade covered, and with the one you're bringing, ice water
as well.

Madelina has offered a firepit, and Conall has said he will bring Baroness
Dana's firepit from the storage shed, so we should be set for that.

Many thanks,
Padraig