[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Planning Meeting

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue May 13 11:12:49 PDT 2003

At 11:01 AM 5/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Actualy we need to do some MAJOR re-stocking. We are out of single dose
>medications (tylenol, advil, sudefed, anti-acids, etc) which run about $12
>each. My work can donate the basic bandages and ointments and gloves like
>they ahve done in the past.
>
>To restock with our "usual" assortment of over the counter items I would
>say closer to $50-75 (keep in mind this is the first time in 3 years we
>have had to restock the items so this is not a yearly recurring cost).
>
>Magdalea

But this shouldn't all come out of the Lughnasad budget, because we use it
for other things as well.  Maybe the $25 could but I believe the rest
should just be an expense for the group and if it was not included in our
yearly budget, it should be taken to the populace for approval, right?  I
see no problem with being approved because, as you say, it is not an annual
thing.

Bicé