[Loch-Ruadh] Eating at Warlord

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 06:26:46 PDT 2003

Just to clarify, is this a Canton thing, or a Household thing?

We are thinking of appearing sometime Saturday evening, after spending the day in Cisco at the family reunion.  So the less I have to pack (e.g., cooking utensils), the better.  I can bring a sack of potatoes (Logan and I went grocery shopping separately, and we each bought 20 lbs of potatoes!), assorted veggies, some HOT peppers, or ??, provided it's open to the entire Canton.

Madelina