[Loch-Ruadh] deaths?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Nov 3 10:10:49 PST 2003

Well, I checked the obits this am and since none of you were listed I am
assuming that everyone got home safe and sound.   The only ones I know for
sure are Alaric and Fiona (they posted something last night) and Dana,
because I have talked to her today.  My SCA family is going to have to do
better than that or I will have to have severe words with you.  When I am
not at an event (or I leave early as I did at this one), I expect to be
informed of all the interesting things that took place when I wasn't
there.  Besides that, I worry about your safety traveling home because I
know you are tired.

Love "u" all,
Bicé