[Loch-Ruadh] Hello all

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:37:47 PST 2003

Hello to all, after digging around the house I realized that one of my house
brothers had my gantlets. I would like them returned to me as soon as
possible, please. I believe Bjorn is also so missing a few things that he
wishes to get back. I do hope to get a response back quickly from the person
whom I know has them. It can be by phone, e-mail or whatever but please get
in contact with me soon. Thank you… I do hope that everyone is well...

Cell 817-832-7464
Home 817-303-9794

P.S. Lacey and I will try to be at the next bardic if this helps….

Harra Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...