[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:29:34 PST 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles,

Once again it is time for us to gather for an evening of enjoyable bardic
participation!  We will gather at 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, tomorrow evening
at 7:30 SCA time.  If there is no rain and if the wind isn't too strong, we
will be outside around the fire pit, so bring lots of warm wraps, cloaks,
etc....  Also, bring your favorite bardic stuff, a chair, food to share and
your beverage of choice.  Children are welcome, but must be supervised by
their parents.  We do NOT have a childproof house.

Directions:  Take your best route to Loop 820 East and exit Craig St.  Go
East, approx.6 blocks to Hunter.  Go North to Beaty, which is where the road
"T"s.  We will have a banner and a lantern on the porch.  If you get lost,
call 817-492-9246 and we will get you here.

If you met Antigonus' challenge, be prepared to recite your POEM FROM A
TALE!  He will accept a reading, but will be more impressed by memorization.
  GOOD LUCK!

Ly Gwenllian and Ld Tarkus
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!