[Loch-Ruadh] A Word of Thanks

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Mon Nov 10 06:08:53 PST 2003

Mistress Stella,
Your Copper Enameling class was informative, your patience long, and your
reception enthusiastic. Thank You so much for taking the time to come out
and teach our 7 participants the basics of this engrossing skill. Plans to
acquire a kiln abound.

Generally we had 7 participants who donated 12  completed pieces of Regalia
to the Barony to distribute as needed, 2 observers who offerred moral
support and comic relief, and an Instructor who really knows her stuff.
I believe that a good time was had by all.

Those of you who were not able to join us really missed out!

Catrin ferch Rhys