[Loch-Ruadh] NEWS!!

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Nov 11 18:43:38 PST 2003

Congratulations Lady Bice.

Dohmnall
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Harper" <bice.pietro at charter.net>
To: <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 7:36 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] NEWS!!

Hey All,

I AM A GRANDMOTHER TODAY !

Beckett Lyle Harper arrived about 3pm; weighing in at 9 lbs. 4 ozs. and 20"
long.  AND he has long red hair.  I've held him, counted all the toes and
fingers and watched him have his first bottle.  I looked at him and thought
about all those cute newborn size clothes; then I realized, "no way".

Mother and Father may survive, after a little rest.  I'll have a picture
later.

Bicé

---