[Loch-Ruadh] New to list

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 13 21:44:00 PST 2003

Greetings,

My name is Terrence and I recently got on this list.  I am presently living in Bradleah (Wichita Falls), but will be moving to Arlington in January.  I had the pleasure of attending the symposium last month and meeting a few of you, so I thought I might listen in for a while before I move to your area.

I have been going to SCA events for about a year, only a few months of that actively.  I haven't done much fighting yet, but do some archery and enjoy carving and woodwork.

Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi.  Be seeing you.

Terrence of the Syke