[Loch-Ruadh] New to list

Spence Mabry SMABRY at flash.net
Fri Nov 14 08:08:27 PST 2003

Welcome!

Ceatta

--- Original Message ---
From: Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net>
To: "Canton of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,
Inc." <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] New to list

>Greetings,
>
>My name is Terrence and I recently got on this list.
I am presently living in Bradleah (Wichita Falls), but
will be moving to Arlington in January.  I had the
pleasure of attending the symposium last month and
meeting a few of you, so I thought I might listen in
for a while before I move to your area.

>I have been going to SCA events for about a year,
only a few months of that actively.  I haven't done
much fighting yet, but do some archery and enjoy
carving and woodwork.

>Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi.  Be
seeing you.