[Loch-Ruadh] Poll for Lughnasad workdays

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 18:28:52 PST 2003

Usually the weekends are good for me.  Evenings are
kind of tough since we usually don't get home until
6pm and then have to be back up at 6am.

I could volunteer to do the banner making part.  I
turned out 4 banners for this past Lughnasad.  I have
a template and method in place for doing simple
banners that are something like 20" x 28".

Just let me know.

Eirikr