[Loch-Ruadh] Poll for Lughnasad workdays

Floyd, Sarah sfloyd at fnsouthwest.com
Tue Nov 18 12:14:45 PST 2003

Weekends work best for me!
Brighid

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Varner [mailto:dkv250 at msn.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 11:20 AM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Poll for Lughnasad workdays

Greetings Good Gentles of Loch Ruadh,

I know that Lughnasad X seems but a distant dream as we gear up for the
Holiday celebrations, but if we want to dress the site out as befits this
gala event we need to make plans to get Banner, Tabard, and Baldric work
underway.
The Autocrats would like an idea of when the populace feels would be the
best times to schedule work days for these specific tasks.
Lady Aingeal wants 2 work days in Jan., 1 in early Feb., 2 ea. month in
April, May, and June, and 1 in mid July. If we get all the work done within
3-4 months we will drop the other work days from the schedule.
So....
Please give me an idea of when would work best for everyone. We need to
decide if we want to work weeknights, weekends, or a combination, short or
long sessions, and static or mixed days i.e.... 2nd and 4th  Wed. or this
Tues. evening  for 3 hours  and that Sat. morning for 6 hours.
The more people who respond, the more likely we are to get a satisfactory
consensus. Feel free to present alternate ideas for consideration and
discussion. We need to determine a workable schedule by December populace,
to be presented to the Autocrat and Officers at December Business meeting.
Our only currently scheduled meetings/gatherings are the 1st and 3rd Wed. of

ea. Month for Populace and Business meeting, 1st and 4th Sat. for FP/Shop at

Polydore's and Bardic, 3rd Sun. for FP at Z Boaz, Mon. Jan. 12th for S&I, a
Sat. morning in April for Garb W/S, and a Sat. or Sun in July for a Class.
Let the discussion begin!

Catrin ferch Rhys