[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:46:52 PST 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

As is our custom, the Dec. Kragenworth Keep Bardic will be cancelled.  I
will be in Oklahoma and Ld. Tarkus will be working.  Have a very Happy
Thanksgiving and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!  We will have January bardic on the 2nd
of January, so get over your New Year's celebrating and come join us for the
passing of the cloak.  I will be in touch with Kol about the theme and I
will be passing the information on to you.

In Service to the Dream!

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!