[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Loch Ruadh Herald lrherald at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 23:33:03 PST 2003

Come One Come All and Regal All With Wondrous Tales and Songs

When? Saturday, November 29, 2003 8:00 P.M.

Where? At the Newly Renovated (Still in Progress) City Estate of Our Seneschal
            1613 Prince Court Benbrook TX 76126
  http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=hAWqp.p_0Tr76HQm48YRKFEhRzhh1Jw-&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX+76126-3926&country=us&resize=s

Bring your chairs, your favorite libation, your songbooks, instruments, any leftovers from your holiday feasts or anything else you care to share.

If you have a copy of the Christmas Songbooks that have been distributed in the past, PLEASE bring them along so that we can practice and get our voices in shape for the upcoming Yule Revel being hosted by our sister Canton, Dragonsfire Tor.