[Loch-Ruadh] A Bevvy of Bards at Lady Elanore O'Ruark's Tonight

Patricia Stegall pasteg at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 09:37:25 PST 2003

M'lord,

I am somewhat new to SCA.  One of the first events I attended was
Springfaire, and there heard a most impressive bardic piece at the bardic
competition and later at Lord Arodonn's Falcon Rose camp.  I think the bard
was called "Duncan", but I'm not sure.  The spoken piece was "That's my
Lady".
I would like to contact this man.  Can you help me?

		Grainne inghean Seadna

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 11/10/2003 1:13:19 PM
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] A Bevy of Bards at Lady Elanore O'Ruark's Tonight
>

> Hello everyone --
>
> Tiggy here.
>
> Just wanted to let everyone know that tonight is the regular monthly
gathering of the bards at Lady Elanore O'Ruark's house in Arlington.

> It is not an evening of performing, per se -- it is more of a monthly
workshop.  If you are new to bard craft, or if you have a piece that you
are working on.  It is an evening of "talking shop," so to speak -- bard
craft, with an emphasis on the CRAFT of being a bard.

> We talk about where to find pieces, or if you are looking for a
particular piece perhaps we can help you find it.

> Honestly, it is a good evening.  So, bring your projects and be prepared
to jump right in.

> Lady Elanor's number is 817-417-6502 for directions.
>
> Hope to see you there --
>
> Tiggy

> Enter now for a chance to win a 42" Plasma Television!

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda1.com/1/c/563632
/113422/313631/313631